Beiträge von davidoiknine

Falls Du Interesse am neuen elektrischen smart #1 hast... - Besuche unser neues Forum! smart #1 Forum (Hinweis kann durch Klick auf das x geschlossen werden!)

Hello everyone,

I own a 2015 Smart 453 and I'm eager to install the new Smart Media Connect system to have native CarPlay functionality in my car. However, the official option from Kufatek is quite expensive, costing around 1400 euros. I was wondering if anyone knows of a more affordable alternative (to install smart media connect) or if someone has developed a plug-and-play cable solution for this purpose. Additionally, if anyone is selling the required hardware, I would be interested in purchasing it.

I greatly appreciate any information or suggestions you can provide. Thank you in advance!

Best regards,

David

Hello guys,

Thank you for your answers and for your help.
    I’m actually abroad for a long period, so I will try doing these recommandations when I will be back.
    I will swap both headlights and check if the problem still comes from the same side.

I will let you know as soon as I’m doing it.

Thank you again.

So finally, I replaced my side blinkers by LED.

Tell me what number of the side turn signal or did you replace it with a non-original one?

problems with the right headlamp, this is a factory defect of production. I have already met 4 headlights and all the right ones that had problems with the turn signal and not one left.

hello,

I replaced the side blinkers by non original LEDs.

Really? So what should I do?

Hello Plontine,

I hope you are doing well.

So finally, I replaced my side blinkers by LED.

I noticed that the problem is still here but appears after around 20 minutes of hazard lights on.

Before replacement, it was appearing after 2-3 min. So it’s better but still here.

Just to let you know.

I think maybe that I should replace the rear lights to full led. Maybe it will solve completely the issue.

Thank you,

David

Hello Pontine,

Thank you for your message and sorry for my late reply.

First you were right about all these unnecessary settings. I put them back to original settings.

Now about my hazard lights issue let me explain the issue again:

When I put hazard light, everything is working as it should.

Then I wait 2-3 minutes.

I put the hazard lights off.

Then my right blinkers (front, side, rear) are not working anymore.

I need to turn off the motor and turn it on back. Then it work again. (sometimes, I need to disconnect the battery to make it work again and I don't know why).

Description of my car:

front: new 2020 full led headlights

side: original

back: original led (factory-equipped LED and Sensor Package P25)

What I did after your last message:

I did as you said. I unplugged the right side indicator (on the door) and did the test again. And no more problem.

So it seems there were an overload issue.

Do you know how can I fix this please?

Thank you,

Hello everyone,

I'm adding details about my issue:

My smart is from 2015. I've installed new full LED headlights (from EQ 2020) at front, and my rear lights are the original one (LED from 2015).

My door side blinkers are also originals.

For the installation of the headlights, I did not cut any wire. I've just installed a plug and play homemade wire (made by my dealer). I've also coded them like that:

nbx basic pw adapt drl tail = 0.22

nbx headlight bi function = 1

nbx tail 1 with led = 1
    nbx tail 2 with led = 1

nbx drl closedto id = 1

nbx drl with led = 1

nbx dual bulbs = 1

nbx lowBeamwithoutPWM = 1

nsx singlebulb DRL Tail = 3

nsx position after stop = 20

nsx wgs tm = 12

nsx welcome period step = 6

nsx goodbye period step = 6

nsx wait goodbye = 12

nbx led lowbeam = 1

nbx welcome goodbye = 1

Version SW15.

Thank you,

Hello everyone,

I have a problem with the right blinker not working well.

The problem started occasionnaly when I

Installed the new front LED headlights.

After using the hazards lights for a few mins, the right side of the turn signals would not work.
    The
    problem was fixed by itself after switching off the car and leaving it for a few mins.

But it’s coming back each time I use the hazard lights for 2-3 minutes.

Has someone experienced the same issue please?

(I didn’t have this problem with the old headlights).

Thank you,